Club Penguin Contest!: Caption Contest Finalists!


Hello Penguins,

Check it Out! The Contest that yesterday started, ended today! Now, Here we have the 12 finalists, and their top captions:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mr.Krabs 987:
Gummy: I would like to buy that fish please
Fish: NO! I dont want to be covered in gum PLEASE NO
Lville:

Gummy: Hmm..Shall I have Fish or Pizza. Fish or Pizza, Fish or Pizza..
Fish: (whispers) PIZZA
Gummy: I think i'll have Fish.
Fish: Well This Sucks :(
Rockhopper987:
Gummy: Im really hungry. I think I'll have some Fish.
Fish: Dont look at me, ive been on this snack stand for a month!
Gummy: Aww Man! I think ill start  swimming for some fish!
Fish: Hahah He Bought it!
Gummy: I heard you! *starts eating*
Mathew722:
Fish: I like purple gummies...
Gummy: Here we go again...
Chillyfreez:
Fish: You smell!
Gummy: No you smell! You been there since.. i forgot!!
Speliers:
Gummy: That seems like a yummy fish, i just wish it was purple!
Fish: Not getting lucky this time, haha :))
Gummy: You are soo wrong, little pessimist fishy! Theres a think called vegetable food coloring, you should be called Fishtupid!
Foxcicle:
Gummy: Hey I want fish today!
Fish: OMG! Daddy! I find you after all this time!!
Gummy: Time to eat!!!
Fish: NOO! Daddy Noo! Im sorry but i have to do this to survive! *slaps Gummy's Face*
Gummy: AHH! This fish is crazy! *Runs Away!*
Fish: Bye Daddy! See you around!!
Aamanz:
Gummy: Im HUNGRY!!
Fish: If your gonna eat fish, EAT MY WIFE!
Yeeh:
Gummy: Smells Cooked!
Fish: Dude Its me!
Gummy: *PHEW* Its not me!
Fish: *cries* aww i was planning on going to the beach!!
DarkPanther9:
Fish: Mickey Mouse Built a House, let a fart- blew it apart!
Gummy: You are under arrest!
Fish: WHY?!
Gummy: For saying the funnies joke!
Fish: Haha Lol!
Gummy: Im not kidding! Lets go downtown!
Fish: You CANT DO THAT!
Gummy: Tell that to me!
Fish: I JUST DID!!
Coke457
Gummy: YUMMY!
Fish: Come eat me, you can do it- CHEEEEWWW!
Gummy: I was talking about the floor...
Fish: Oh Common Someone Kill Me!
Dupple:
Gummy: What cha looking at me yellow faced?
Fish: Your face is purple for GOODNESS SAKE!

So those are the finalists, a poll will be added ON THE TOP OF THE RIGHT SIDEBAR! So make sure to vote and tell your friends to vote!!! You can only vote once per computer so call all your friends to vote for you! The winner will be announced once the poll is closed!

So.. Until Then, Waddle On!
Purplegummy

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope I win... :(


-Chillyfreezz

Anonymous said...

MR KARBS!!!!

Drake1313 said...

Dupple/Duppie xD

Shiplover said...

Couldn't get in :(

Shun567 said...

Crud i didn't get in the finalists . . . eh anywho, I really like Dupple's website so I'll vote for him!

Anonymous said...

What is the template called??

Dupple said...

DUPPLE! :D :D

Double Mvp said...

Mr. Krabs and Lville both deserve to win it! ~x( I am rooting for Krabs... go Mr. Krabs!

-Double Mvp

Anonymous said...

I want Mr.Krabs to win!

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :P :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
back to top