NEW Things Coming to Club Penguin This August!


Hello Penguins,

Sweetness! July ends tomorrow, so Billybob posted this awesome sneak peek of four NEW things coming to Club Penguin this August.
Billybob said that a brand new event called Mountain Expedition will be coming, with lots of cool things for members. He also told us to check the gift shop next month for 'Mountain Expedition' gear.

There will also be updates for Elite Agents! (Coolio!) So Billybob told us to keep our eye on the Command Room, and look for for new Elite Gear!

And last be not least, expect more stamps in August!

What do you think your favorite update of August will be? I'm really looking forward to the Mountain Expedition!


- Lville

1 comments:

Felipppee said...

hello Lville, i read your blog forever and never let a repair template, it's beautiful, I was wondering if you could tell me with which program it was done because i was thinking of starting a blog about cp. If you could tell me I shall be very grateful

- Sorry for my English, I am Brazilian ;)

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :P :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
back to top