Reviewed By You: Favorite Instrument


Hello Penguins!

Last week, Club Penguin asked what your favorite instrument was, well heres what Rainexo had to say about this:

I love expressing my self through music! Whether it be playing the guitar or singing on a microphone, music makes me happy! Every penguin should have the amazing opportunity to play an instrument. Play away, penguins!

July 6 Blog Image.jpeg

Music Jam is almost here and you're going to see a TON of new places to dance. So this week, we'd like to know - what's your favorite dance style?

They say the Red Lei will come back for the party! Do you really think this? Also i heard a new room is coming.. Is it Mexican? I think so!

Until then... Waddle on!

-Purplegummy

2 comments:

Chevykid said...

Cool gummy,

we need to talk i want at home because of my cousin graduation!

Skype me or whatever

Dooyaga said...

My theory WAS correct! :D
~ Dooyaga

:)) ;)) ;;) :D ;) :P :(( :) :( :X =(( :-o :-/ :-* :| 8-} :)] ~x( :-t b-( :-L x( =))

Post a Comment

 
back to top